[at-l] I love morning!

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 20:26:58 CST 2010

And you roll over on 'em allllll night long! For what? To avoid a few moments of discomfort in the morning, between getting up and shuffling through the at-speed pack-up maneuvers? Nah! Sleep soundly, boot free. Phooey on that sleep-with-boots thing. Cameras need only have lithium batteries. Water?!? Now, *there's* a concern. But that's as far as I'll go. I sleep comfy in the cold, anymore....