[at-l] I love morning!

Art Cloutman Art at crystalacresnh.com
Fri Dec 3 07:50:55 CST 2010

  (The boots aren't that wet that water would pour out of them.)  I
have used the boots in plastic bags in sleeping bag many times.
Particularly at the beginning and end of my thru hike in 2004.  While
other hikers complained about frozen boots in the morning mine fit
onto my feet like warm slippers.  While others were struggling to get
the frozen stiff boots onto their feet I was walking down the trail.
They did not leak into my sleeping bag.  And if I felt there was
likelyhood of that I could always double bag the boots like I did
with my food and clothing in my pack to prevent water from getting in.

--

Life is Good!!!
Art Cloutman