[at-l] "There's a Bug on My Plate" ...or... how eArThworm could be a cannibal

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 13:31:26 CST 2010

Escargot (sounds so much better than "snails"), being a wonderful vehicle
for eating butter and garlic, is delicious.  I have to wonder if slug would
be all that different.

That said, I've never been tempted while pulling their slimy bodies off my
tent in the morning.  ;-)

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor