[at-l] Winter weather

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 16:56:52 CST 2010

I called home from Damascus oh those many years ago when I was on the trail.
I could look up the date but I'm too lazy right now...

My brother wanted to know what the weather was... I looked out the window
and said that "right now it's hailing, and last night it snowed".
He told me it was 70 degrees and blue skies in Albany NY...

skeeter

(PS. other than a usual two week cold snap, the weather in Anchorage in the
winter is pretty comparable to Albany. If you don't count the lack of
sunlight!)