[at-l] Snowshoes?

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 19:18:28 CST 2010

Well, I post-holed the Nantahalas in "the usual" 48 hours, crashing the downhills with 6' footsteps (that was *awesome*), and just taking my time on the uphills (a zen, slow-it-down-there-brother exercise, to be sure). If a shoe is really needed, it seems like LeeIJoe's thoughts are spot on..... (My vote, any whey.)

sneauxtoe