[at-l] Winter Solstice

Robert Dudley greyowlvermont at live.com
Thu Dec 23 07:14:55 CST 2010

Hey All,

Had a great year of hiking the many trails in the area.  We were suppose to get least than an inch of snow last night; however this morning it looks like we got 2 inches.  This is on top of 7 inches of snow.  I am off to shovel my driveway so that I can drive to NYC to pick up my son.  My daughter is driving up, from PA, later today.

I hope that you all had a wonderful Winter Solstice - and were able to observe the Lunar eclipse - and I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Bob Dudley
aka Grey Owl