[at-l] Snowshoes?

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 08:20:48 CST 2010

### That's jus'  *nuts*! I've run up from Montreat twice in February, once when it was *hot*, and once when it was *flooding*. (Yes, "flooding." Like hiking through a giant slushie, uphill.) Mt. Mitchell is more boscoe than I give it credit for.... Maybe kinda like Rogers, or Roan, or Washington, or Katahdin. Maybe. Or Mooselauke. Or (yes, Dee) Monadnock.