[at-l] Snowshoes?

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 09:11:49 CST 2010

Mitchell has had snow every month of the year. For whatever that's worth.
Same with Clingman's Dome. Elevation overcomes latitude.
On Dec 23, 2010 9:20 AM, "Tom McGinnis" <sloetoe at yahoo.com> wrote:
> ### That's jus' *nuts*! I've run up from Montreat twice in February, once
when it was *hot*, and once when it was *flooding*. (Yes, "flooding." Like
hiking through a giant slushie, uphill.) Mt. Mitchell is more boscoe than I
give it credit for.... Maybe kinda like Rogers, or Roan, or Washington, or
Katahdin. Maybe. Or Mooselauke. Or (yes, Dee) Monadnock.