[at-l] Merry Christmas to my AT friends

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 11:42:21 CST 2010

### THIS is the nicest present!!! That's so cool!

--- On Thu, 12/23/10, hopeful_2003 at comcast.net <hopeful_2003 at comcast.net> wrote:

I can contain my excitement no longer so I wish to let you all know that I started my Trailjournal entries for 2011. A few months ago I was sitting on our back porch with my precious and supportive wife. (This is mush not sarcasm) As so often happens with me, the conversation turned to the Trail. Mrs Hopeful noted that we are not getting any younger and if I were ever to do another thruhike, I had better do it soon. Well, here we go again. Hopeful