[at-l] Snowy Harrison

hopeful_2003 at comcast.net hopeful_2003 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 26 10:05:13 CST 2010

We had a great day yesterday. Our services got canceled too. Olivia is with us now and if Lamar jr can get down our hill, he'll bring Tyler over. It is very windy and cold today.

Diana got me some new gloves and a sock hat for Christmas. I marvel at new technology. These are very little and not bulky at all. I went outside for a while this morning to test them and, indeed, they kept my head and fingers warm. I think the gloves and hat are only as bulky as one of my old mitts.

I guess I'll spend some time working on my mail drops today. Y'all stay warm. Hopeful