[at-l] snow shoe questions

Cody Girl codycodygirl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 18:54:35 CST 2010

I was just cooking and grinning!  I am so excited about this!  Thanks for
the info, like skis is exactly what I was wondering.  It's still a few weeks
out, so I guess I'll just have to be excited for a while.  Nothing much else
to do about it.  Keep on AT preparations.  Hike a lot.  Life is good.
Cody