[at-l] Marooned

EHamilton imagainst_the_wind at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 20:21:13 CST 2010

You guys... I have 316 AT-L posts unread in my inbox. This depresses me!! Maybe I can get away for a week or so this summer. Or even overnight -- my 7-yr-old granddaughter would love an overnighter with maybe a 2-mile hike each way. She has Down Syndrome. Maybe she could eventually become the first person with DS to hike the AT. I'll go with her. When she's 17, I'll only be 68......

Are there any records of a person with DS thru-hiking the AT? I should look it up.

MacGyver