[at-l] Headline: Thru-hikers Humbled by Butterflies

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 21:38:20 CST 2010

Ack ack, ack ack ack!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom McGinnis <sloetoe at yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 10:28 PM
To: Cody Girl <codycodygirl at gmail.com>;  <nightwalker.at at gmail.com>; Black Wolfe <blackwolfe at charter.net>
Cc: at-l <at-l at backcountry.net>
Subject: Re: [at-l] Headline: Thru-hikers Humbled by Butterflies

--- On Mon, 2/1/10, Black Wolfe <blackwolfe at charter.net> wrote:

> The name of the movie is "Mars Attacks."  It was
> a low budget Si-Fi with little to recommend it for hikers

### Low Budget!??!? This was quality cinema! Where else can you go to hear US President Jack Nicholson confidently opine, "I want the people to know that they still have two out of three branches of government, and that ain't bad."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rctfGm0lpsg&feature=related
Low budget, indeed!

cinematoe

(And to make it hiking related, there is an epic escape/journey in there -- in a pick-up, but so what?)