[at-l] Hiking Poles

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 4 11:15:25 CST 2010

There were two sets of hiking poles brought down on Sunday morning.  I think one set belonged to Judy Gross (lightheartgear).  Saturday evening she said somebody had taken the poles she left outside by the door.  On Sunday morning one of the girls brought a pair down from upstairs that looked like hers.  I assumed somebody picked them up, thinking they knew whose they were, then discovered the error.  Then about an hour later, somebody else brought in a pair of poles that they had found abandoned in a corner.  Both sets were given to Ray to hold until claimed, I thought.

Ginny