[at-l] Maine re-considering gun laws on AT

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 06:17:35 CST 2010

### Guess that man doesn't care too much about those around him, either -- nor that his government (the government he empowers as its citizen through his vote) seeks to make him a criminal when he exercises the most basic natural law, being that of self-protection. I guess.

routinelycriminalQuakertoe