[at-l] Van-supported AT Geezer Hike 2010

Diana hoodooey at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 09:51:46 CST 2010

Posting this for the one and only, the beloved Loon...

Don't forget the GEEZER HIKE, a not-for-profit, van-supported trek of the Appalachian Trail starting April 1, 2010. Intended for those over 50, slightly daft and in search of new adventures. (If you are over 50 and want to thru-hike the AT, that criteria may apply to you! :o)

I'm supplying the van and the driver; expenses will be shared. After hiking the AT several times, I want to do it this way, with 6-10 friends this summer. If interested, check out this website: www.ratherBhiking.com/hikes/geezers/.

As of this writing, the expedition is still in need of a driver. If you'd like to spend the spring and summer driving and hiking in the Appalachians, please let me know.

All the best to the class of 2010. See you on the trail!

Loon

Please make any contact through the above-referenced webpage. (PMs from this post may go unanswered.)

[Cross-posted to PCT-L and WhiteBlaze]