[at-l] Mudslide---

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 07:29:01 CST 2010

As ALDHA Membership Secretary, I can tell you I received a change of address
for Waterfall and Sheltowee that no longer lists Maggie Valley.

But, it would be inappropriate for me to give out any additional
information.  The ALDHA Directory will be out soon with their new address
listed.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor