[at-l] Keeping out of trouble in the snow.....

Rosalind Suit rosalind.suit at verizon.net
Fri Feb 12 10:06:49 CST 2010

Fellow club member sent this out on our listserv......thought if of sufficient interest to those whose hiking thoughts turn to the next town and the next brew.....

If anyone is bored sitting around inside, I thought you might be interested in this. I was picking up some necessary supplies (i.e. beer) at Wells on York Rd. before Big Storm I and they had this on sale for $5.99. I'd heard of this beer but hadn't been to their location in Gettysburg since it came out and had never seen it in bottles. The label has a tree with a diamond sign atttached similar to the old AT markers. Anyone familiar with the north end of our section of trail in PA will recognize the Clarks Ferry Bridge which is part of the Appalachian Brewing Co. logo.

http://www.abcbrew.com/harrisburg/brewery_flagship.htm

The pictures on the Trail Blaze label are of interest.....

Here's mud in your eye......

Rosie/mdhiker