[at-l] AT in Alabama?

Steve aka Pacer pacer_at06 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 14 10:11:39 CST 2010

I was planning a Pinhoti section hike last year but scrapped that when the opportunity arose to visit my buddy Dangerzone in Alaska and spend the two weeks vacation there.
I suppose I'd better hike the Alabama section of the Pinhoti while I'm still here, before I pack up and move to West Virgina.
Anybody out there live in or around Charleston? If so, care to give me your impressions of the area?