[at-l] snow!

hopeful_2003 at comcast.net hopeful_2003 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 16 11:33:09 CST 2010

Thank you, it is fun to be back.  Just this morning I asked Mrs. Hopeful what it says of a 63 year old man who gets all excited to go outside in 25 degree weather just so he can walking in the snow. We don't have enough to play in.  However, our area has had more snow this winter than we've seen in many years. Right now we just have fluffy little flurries coming down but they're not laying.

As for the trail snow I've just been reading on trailjournals. This weekend I'll be at an '03 thruhiker reunion in VA and we aim to do a section hike. I'll bring word about conditions there.   Hopeful