[at-l] snow!

Jan Lite liteshoe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 12:05:26 CST 2010

Hi Hopeful,
Good to see you on AT-L again!
What '03 hiker reunion are you talking about, and how was it broadcast?

Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:33:09 +0000 (UTC)
From: hopeful_2003 at comcast.net

>Thank you, it is fun to be back.? Just this morning I asked Mrs. Hopeful
what it says of a 63 year old man who gets all excited to go outside in 25
degree weather just so he can walking in the snow. We don't have enough to
play in.? However, our area has had more snow this winter than we've seen in
many years. Right now we just have fluffy little flurries coming down but
they're not laying.?

As for the trail?snow I've just been reading on trailjournals. This weekend
I'll be?at an '03 thruhiker reunion in VA and we aim to do a section hike.
I'll bring word about conditions there.? ?Hopeful

--
"The Ordinary Adventurer"
A new backpacking adventure book