[at-l] In the year 2150...

Tim Rich athiker89 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 15:14:58 CST 2010

I recommend checking Craigslist for it.  I just about found one for sale for you in Indianapolis:

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/grd/1602577998.html

See, it's a 2001 Bobcat Skidsteer 763 with (and this is the spooky part) 2150 hours on it.  It's almost exactly what you're looking for, it is.  It doesn't say if it helps you reach a higher consciousness, or conscientiousness, however.

Take Care,

Tim