[at-l] In the year 2150...

Tim Rich athiker89 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 16:43:17 CST 2010

Since you're 763 friendly, I recommend shopping at the 763 Antique Mall.  They have a copy of Danielle Steel's Toxic Bachelors up for auction for just $1.99.  With the exception of motorcycle thugs, dream sequences and amputee protagonists, it has the very same story line as 2150.

http://www.763antiquemall.com/