[at-l] Fighting the changes.......

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 05:58:33 CST 2010

### Concur-age here. I knew something was askew in bureaucratic priorities when the phrase "stealth maintenance" was invented.... What do people in AMC-land have to do? "Robin-Hood maintenance"?? Mebbe with masks and alternate Nom de via?  I could see it now.... [borrowing from Reservoir Dogs]

"Mister Blue, you carry the mattocks and garbage bags. Mister Green, you carry the chainsaw and maps. Mister Pink, you carry the --"

"Hey! Why am I 'Mister Pink'? Why can't I be Mister Blue or Mister...."

[MUST!    STAY!    OFF! YOUTUBE! Sooooo HARD!]