[at-l] ummmm

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Thu Feb 18 08:21:03 CST 2010

Kent Gardam wrote:
> So are you serving as the official spokes purse on for the Cougar for
> Congress Committee?
>
> In political circles total denial generally precedes confirmation of
> fact by only a few nano-seconds, doesn't it?

Total disillusionment with all things Mellencampian AND  political will
make it most unlikely that I shall be doing anything
for the Cougar for Congress Committee.  Though, if it'd get him out of
here for a while... Would it be wrong to vote
for a guy just so I can do my job better?

(And, sometimes the only reason it takes THAT long is slow satellite
link-ups)

Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98
"Your Move"