[at-l] record NC snow

L. Clayton Parker l.clayton.parker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 11:44:53 CST 2010

Lunacy, its lunacy I tell you....

But I am seriously considering heading up Mitchell early Saturday
morning. Hope to make the peak in a day....18 miles, some of it on
snowshoes.

What was that thread last week about how fast/far can you go on
snowshoes? Guess I will know by Sunday. Worst case, Pinnacle Springs
camp is just this side of the Parkway, if I make it by lunch I stand a
chance of making Camp Alice by dark, if not....well there is Plan B.

Lee I Joe