[at-l] record NC snow

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:12:02 CST 2010

Get a big fan and push some of that up to me. We haven't had more than an
inch or two in weeks and most of what we had melted. Since then it's just
been cold here. I like to have spring but I know that not likely soon so I'd
just as soon have enough snow to go snowshoeing.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.photoshelter.com/c/jim_bullard