[at-l] record NC snow

EHamilton imagainst_the_wind at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 17:41:19 CST 2010

OK, I'm searching for verification of this, but I just got an email from a friend who heard on a local radio station that at a weather station about 15 miles west of where I am, 225" has fallen so far this winter. Normal is 116".

According to  this map from NOAA, currently Garrett County, MD (where I am) currently has an average of 53" on the ground.

MacGyver, who does not have snowshoes and wishes she did