[at-l] Liquid propane

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Fri Feb 19 12:27:19 CST 2010

> 10:10 a.m. and nobody has wished the eArTh's worm a happy
>  53rd yet???   Come on, people, now!   Smile on your brother...
> everybodyget together...try to love  one another...right now.

Us worms aren't early risers ("hoping to avoid the hungry birds"),
so that's OK.  :-)   And speaking of "get together":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ydr8YfOEoM

Thanks for the wishes and I wish we could somehow magically
congregate and have a party.  But y'all really don't want my cold
germs, so...

~~ eArThworm

P.S.  "Liquid propane?????"  Seems more off-the-wall than
usual...you been sniffin' the stuff?  ;->

Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com
"Better to be lost in the woods than in a maze of cubicles…"