[at-l] Pockemail

Richard Calkins racalkins at msn.com
Mon Feb 22 11:09:59 CST 2010

I was planning to use pockemail again this year to record my trail journal, but I can't seem to get through.  I know they had a problem with spamming in the fall, and I got an allegedly "secure link" that worked for awhile, but over the past several days even that doesn't work.  I call their phone number, get refered to a voicemail box, and am then told it is full.

Does anyone know how to get through to them?  Anyone else having luck getting through??

thanks,

Longhaul

Richard A. Calkins (Home) 703 437-4240 (Cell) 703 901-5981