[at-l] Airline Bags

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 08:42:48 CST 2010

If you are looking for a bag that will hold only or mainly your hiking
poles, do a web search for tripod bags. I have a bag for each of my tripods.
They come in various sizes but all are long and skinny. Some even have
adjustable length via a zipper that releases an accordion section to add
several inches. Many zip across one end and most of the way down the side
with handles and/or a shoulder strap. You could conceivably wrap your poles
in some of the clothing you are taking. Poles are generally skinnier than a
tripod so there should be enough space to do that.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.photoshelter.com/c/jim_bullard