[at-l] Ray Jardine kit

Cutter cutter78 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 18:47:44 CST 2010

Delita:
The last time I used it was a 5-day trip on the AT through the Virginia
Highlands last summer. I doubt it would be good for temperatures below 40 or
so, but for that trip with overnight lows in the low 50s, it was plenty
warm.

You can't compress it as much as down, so that to me is a negative.

Cutter