[at-l] test

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 19:58:38 CST 2010

   Just recently, I found a bunch of the (nice) people that I went to school with. I was SO tickled. Even more amazing, some of them were still recognizable!
   At this point,  it's not about disagreeing with anyone. Most of the more active folks on this list are very active over there. And if like to do both, nobody is harmed in the making of that film.
   One other good thing. Political "discussions" can happen somewhere else, and we don't waste Ryan's money on non-hiking bandwidth.
   AT-L will always be my first love. It is where I got my first LD hiking advice in 2003. But a man can love more than one woman, just so he remembers where he sleeps. Wait. That didn't sound right. Anyway, I love AT-L; I love FB. The two don't have to be a problem with each other.