[at-l] More than slightly off.....

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 27 22:22:37 CST 2010

We'll be outta here tomorrow morning.  I know - where's "here"?

We've spent the last 4 months living in someone else's garage apartment in West Virginia.

Now it's time to leave. So we'll fly to Atlanta on Monday where a friend will pick us up and

take us to Springer Mt.  We'll spend the next 7 weeks (hopefully) hiking north on the

Appalachian Trail. Then we'll be going to New York to the wedding of a very good friend.

After that, we'll have some decisions to make.  Probably the PCT again to finish what we

started last year.   But we'll see when the time comes.

So we'll wish you all well - and hope you manage to not get any more snow.

Walk softly,

Jim & Ginny

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/