[at-l] Off to the Forest

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Sun Feb 28 09:15:16 CST 2010

Heading out to the Florida Trail tomorrow with a group of four
hikers doing a section in the Apalachicola National Forest--
Poet, Chilly Willy, Just Ray and Igloo.  I'm going to be
slackpacking Igloo--a lady older than I by about ten years--
and camping out with them for three nights.  Hoping not to
freeze to death. The nights have been pretty darned cold
for Florida.  Back Thursday night.  No email access 'til then. :-(

~ eArThworm

Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com
"Better to be lost in the woods than in a maze of cubicles…"