[at-l] More than slightly off.....

Jan Lite liteshoe at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 19:39:08 CST 2010

Hi Frank,

You're pretty disappointed, sounds like. I'm sorry you're feeling the loss,
and also get  perfectly why you're waiting. Just wanted to say you're not
alone. I hope you keep walking, whether for 6 days or six weeks or six
months. When I walked, I had a miraculous time of low attachments at home.
Now that I have a home and a husband and some compelling community work to
do, I would leave except for short periods.
And any of that could change at any time, I realize.
To everything  there is a season...