[at-l] Hat project report

RockDancer rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 1 12:50:29 CST 2010

All,
Thanks for the support of the hat project. This season 12 hats went to southbound hikers and 17 hats were made for at-l'ers that wanted to support the effort.

This week I received a card from Bob Peoples at Kincora:
"...Like Santa's helpers all your hats have been distributed. The hikers love them. Winter came early to the high country."

I'm still hoping for 100% donation level for the "commission" hats, but if not that's OK. And please remember to send a digital picture of you with your hat on for my little Rogue's Gallery if you haven't already done so.

Arthur Gaudet (RockDancer)
Rockdancer97 at comcast.net
"The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon."