[at-l] Happy...

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 12:13:07 CST 2010

I post photos that I want to share to Picasaweb <
http://picasaweb.google.com/jim.bullard>. Picasaweb is free and gives you
lots of space. There are other sites too like Flickr. Stick your photos on
one of those and then post the URL. We want to see where you've been. :-)

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.photoshelter.com/c/jim_bullard