[at-l] Neglectful...

Miss Janet themissjanet at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 14:04:22 CST 2010

I just looked at Sly,s name tag list for the So Ruck and it made me realize
how much I miss everyone and how neglectful I have been.  I hope it isn't
too late to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas AND A HAPPY
NEW YEAR!!!!  I am sorry to have been away from this wonderful family so
long... Why didn't you all tell me that this REAL WORLD is really all that?

Can't wait to see everyone at the Ruck... Is sombody bringing those weird
canned strawberries this year?  Those kinda scared me.... :)