[at-l] "Sticking To It", AT '91 video.

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Sun Jan 3 15:33:52 CST 2010

Skeeter,

Most AT-L posts show up in a Google search, and I found
the original post about this film.  The post was from me, and
I said it was 20 minutes long...don't know where your "11
minutes" came from.  It was back in October of 2004 and I
was trying to get hold of a copy for the AT Museum Library.
So it's only taken a bit over *5 years*.   :-)

~~ eArThworm

> Linda, if I saw that info anyplace it was posted on here (and I
> never made out for beans with the search function on at-l)....
> skeeter

Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com
"Better to be lost in the woods than in a maze of cubicles…"