[at-l] "Sticking To It", AT '91 video.

Weathercarrot weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 3 19:46:59 CST 2010

 This DVD version of "Sticking to It" was copied from my VHS copy I got at trail daze in '92 from Suzanne Stroh (when she was selling it), who made the video based on the 1991 season. That was also my first thru-hike year, so it's kind of like a class yearbook video for me.   A large percentage of the photos were from Dave Fleischman, who Skeeter got his copy from.  Suzanne's original master and many of the copies that were to be sold were lost in a fire sometime between '92 and '95 (Dave might know when) so there aren't many around.  For a long time I wanted to get it on DVD before the VHS got too old, and I finally got it converted in '05. Enjoy!

wc

(ps - resent at plain text)