[at-l] Camping at the PA Ruck

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 20:17:00 CST 2010

Frank, I'd love to take ya up to a PARuck, but I can't go this year.  I'll be on the road to Biloxi that weekend to spend the week with Michael before his MOB ceremony and departure for Iraq.

Michael really wants to attend a Ruck with me and said we're definitely going next year to it.  You've definitely got a ride up.  Maybe I'll have my minivan's transmission fixed by then and we can carpoole a whole bunch of Southern hiker trash north of the Mason Dixon.  :)
 Tenacious Tanasi