[at-l] It's over now...

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 08:45:45 CST 2010

Somehow I'd venture that a thru hike is never really over for anyone that completes one.

I've dreamed of doing one for years, and in that dreaming I've talked to as many thruhikers as I could & still do. Without fail I find that it so touches the soul that the lessons one learns about themselves and life along the way remain with them forever.

When you stepped on that rock, Felix... it did not end your hike... it was really just the beginning.  Since that time you have shared your hike through your wonderful, whimsical, thought-provoking writing and journal entries.  You continue to hike and share the joys & experiences of that with so many people.

No, Felix, it's not nearly over now... it will never be over.... until the soul lets it go.
 Tenacious Tanasi