[at-l] by popular demand...of one. Me.

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 15:43:48 CST 2010

I am more okay right now than you would believe. Just about to cross the road and drop 1,500 feet. Worry point is 3 days from now. Send help point is 4. Gutsy and Dan know the area.

There. Now to eat just-cooked  lunch and get back to rolling. Making myself hold miles down to 8 per day will be the hardest part. And my dog loves her coat. Nose cold and wet, so must be healthy! That's me. Don't know about hers.

FrankenLooper