[at-l] Cold. Gonna get colder.

bror8588 at aol.com bror8588 at aol.com
Thu Jan 7 18:00:35 CST 2010

Why do people jump on the bandwagon when some politico declares a crisis?  The falsification of data that was revealed recently indicates a zeal to do something when there is no clear action supported by data in existence.

The sky is not falling!   This is not to say that we should not be prudent in our use of energy but the question is still, "Why jump on the bandwagon when the music is off key?

Skylander