[at-l] Franklin and Fort Dietrich Snyder

kinnickinichere at aol.com kinnickinichere at aol.com
Fri Jan 8 15:40:08 CST 2010

And so, Smarty Boots, are you going to share where the water source Is?

And I guess we are going to have to live without your presence at the SO RUCK even though Frosty will be on his way soon?

And I'll bet that you think your winters are worse than ours.  Well, let me tell you . . . .

Suffering-from-Cabin-Fever-Sawnie