[at-l] SNOW IN FLORIDA

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 12:53:34 CST 2010

"A sunny 20 degree day in the Adirondacks as it was Saturday doesn’t look so
bad in comparison, it’s almost balmy for early January." Not that I don't
sympathize with shivering Floridians but, to paraphrase those Intel TV ads
"Our balmy days aren't like your balmy days". :-)

Not sure where in the ADKs/North Country they are seeing 20º though. Only 7º
here but it is sunny. Actually it is milder here in winter when it is
cloudy. The clouds act like a blanket to keep the heat (what little there
is) from rising.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.photoshelter.com/c/jim_bullard