[at-l] Cold. Gonna get colder.

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 9 20:56:39 CST 2010

The Frozenwalker wrote: >It's called global climate change. Those who don't know the difference >between weather and climate should just try not to sound silly. I'm just sayin...A couple comments:

1. Keep in mind that "climate change" goes both ways, hot - and cold. It's gone both ways for the last several billion years. 2. "Weather" is when it happens once (or twice).  The third time it's not weather - it's climate. This is not the first (or second) world-wide "cold snap" in the last few years.  3. Some interesting reading (notice that the author is an IPCC expert reviewer) -  http://icecap.us/index.php/go/new-and-cool/fact_based_climate_debate/ 4. That's all I have to say about that.  This is NOT the place for this kind of discussion. See me at the SoRuck or PA Ruck if you want to discuss the science.  Walk softly - and stay warm, Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/