[at-l] Cold Olive Oyl

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 22:45:14 CST 2010

There's not enough warm time in the year to do as much hiking as I like to do.

I just spoke to my wife. She said if I go three months without a hike, she's sending me to your place.

Truth? The only time the really bad round-and-round tape loops have been stopping lately is when I'm hiking. Maybe you left the bad stuff behind, but not everyone is able to. And this stuff went on 16 years. I just can't make it go away. I'm losing this battle. The war ain't looking real good either.