[at-l] Cold Olive Oyl

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 11 09:08:30 CST 2010

It's all about Karma, Frank.  Try to do enough good to offset the bad. When balance is met, the movie in your head stops.  Plant a tree, that always helps me.

You didn't kill the conversation, I went to bed :>))

I hope global warming comes soon.  I moved 1200 miles south to get away from this crap.  22 degrees here this morning.

Clyde